In this Unix training course you will be introduced to the Unix Operating System, its various features, basic and advanced levels of Unix and Shell scripting techniques. You will get to know about the architecture of Unix, its various commands and the Unix Server.
What you will learn in this training course?
- The basics of Unix and its advantages over other OS
- Detailed understanding of the Unix Shell scripting
- The various layers of the Unix architecture
- Running and troubleshooting of the Unix Shell scripts
- The Unix files, directories and user classes
- Unix file attributes and changing file permissions
- Real world Unix shell programming projects
Who should take this training course?
- Software engineers and IT professionals,
- Mainframe professionals and data analysts
- Unix developers, Unix administrators and testing professionals
What are the prerequisites for taking this training course?
There are no prerequisites for taking this training course. A basic knowledge of computers and the operating systems is helpful.
Why should you take this Unix Shell Scripting training?
The Unix Operating System was a revolution in the history of computing. For the first time the concept of cross-platform standardisation was introduced by Unix. Even the most powerful open source Operating System Linux is based on the Unix kernel. Thus learning Unix scripting will give you the wherewithal to work in multiple environments like development, testing, application support, etc. After completion of the course you can take up high-paying jobs in the Hadoop, ETL, SQL, and testing domains in the best companies around the world.