Welcome to the world's most comprehensive course on macOS development! In this course you'll learn basic and advanced macOS development skills by building a polished full stack and fully functional weather widget app, as well as a clone of Slack. You'll start from the ground up and learn everything you need to know from UI design to front-end and back-end development.
- Access 61 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand basic & advanced macOS programming algorithms
- Work fluently w/ macOS
- Apply to junior macOS development jobs
- Submit apps to the Apple App Store
- Work as a macOS contractor
Mark Price is a veteran mobile developer, having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android. He owned two tech consulting companies that were highly successful. He has worked on Call of Duty and other top titles and companies, such as Logitech, Yellow Pages, the LDS Church, Cookie Dough Bites, and many more.
He spends most of his days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - going from being broke to making up to 85k+ a year within 6 months.
His passion is helping people reveal hidden talents and guide them into the world of startups and programming. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels, but basic knowledge of Swift and Xcode is assumed
- Instant digital redemption