In this Python network programming course, you'll learn how to use Python and Scapy to build various network security tools for your network. This hands-on training walks you through many scenarios, attacks, and useful tools to help you get started with network security.
- Access 116 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to use the Scapy module & all its capabilities
- Build network attacking & scanning tools & test them against Windows, Linux, & Cisco targets
- Build your own basic version of NMAP & scan Windows or Linux hosts
- Perform various small network tests & operations using the Scapy interpreter
- Receive more than 20 scripts right away, free
Mihai Catalin Teodosiu holds a degree in Telecommunications and Information Technology from University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania, as well as the CCNP, CCNA, CCDA, JNCIA, and ISTQB CTFL certifications. He has been working as a Network Quality Assurance Engineer since 2010, testing the OS for Nortel/Avaya L3 switches.
- 5+ years experience in the Networking and Testing/Quality Assurance industries.
- Certified professional: Cisco, Juniper & International Software Testing Qualifications Board certifications
- Teaching courses on Udemy, GNS3 Academy & other e-learning platforms
- Thousands of satisfied students, 4.97 / 5 average course rating
- Thousands of followers on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Blogger
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels