The best way to learn a programming language is through practical, hands-on experience, and this course will teach you Python through building a fully-functional security camera. The application you're building will detect movement in video footage and subsequently execute an action, such as sending out an email or SMS. Between theory and actual hands-on work, by course's end you'll have a nuanced understanding of Python.
- Access 36 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a fully-functional smart security camera using a Raspberry Pi or the webcam on your device
- Learn summation notation
- Explore image similarity metrics like sum squared errors, mean squared errors, & structural similarity
- Understand how to perform video processing w/ Python
Software developer and founder of ZENVA. Since 2012, Pablo Farias Navarro has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 150,000 students through the Udemy and Zenva Academy platforms, and created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore. Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption