Ace your next code interview to land that dream programming job...
Want to work at your dream company, like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, or Facebook, but worried that you might choke on the code interview?
- Even if you've never written code at a whiteboard
- Even if you've never aced an algorithms or data structures course
- Even if you don't plan to job search for a year, or even two
- Even if you've never built a portfolio site or contributed to an open source project
No matter how well you know your stuff, when the time comes the last thing you want to do is experience the Whiteboard Freeze! Whether you are a master programmer wanting to really shine while exuding confidence during an interview, or there are some holes in your coding skills that you want to fix to make sure you nail the interview, this course has got you covered.
"Brian provided me with useful guidelines on my resume. As a software engineer, he definitely knows how to emphasize one's strengths." - Miao-chen Chou, got a job at Google I will teach you the exact approach that:
- I taught at a "Hacking a Google Interview" 2 day workshop at MIT - Significantly increases your success rate of a coding interview - Has landed several people I have advised jobs at companies like Google - Has secured me offers at Amazon, TripAdvisor, PopCap, and more
“He gave me great tips for preparing for my upcoming interview, sent me very useful links and was even willing to help me with connections to future job opportunities.” -Agatha Man, subsequently hired by Google This course is one of the best things you can do to prepare for your coding interview, because it teaches you how to prep for a real-world
programming interview, covering everything from preparing your application
to acing your final round of interviews at the whiteboard
. Specifically, you will learn:
- What a typical programming interview consists of, and exactly how to prepare for it
- Learn a special step-by-step pattern for approaching tough questions
- How to use a series of tools to get un-stuck when you inevitably hit a wall on a tough question
- How to negotiate a 10%+ salary increase (and much more when you have multiple good offers)
"Brian helped me realize my weaknesses and suggested how to address them. It was wonderful" - Parameswaran I guarantee you will feel prepared for your code interview after taking this class, or I will personally refund you.
I just ask that you share your successes with the other students when you succeed! Enroll today and I will see you inside