Hello and Welcome!
My name is Yuval Ishay, and I will be guiding you through your preparation to Java interview.
I'm working with Java technologies almost since it was born, more than 17 years now.
Today, I'm leading java development teams and I have interviewed hundreds of candidates for my teams during the years.
In this course we will review question from different areas:
- Java Fundamentals – String, exceptions, autoboxing, garbage collectors and more.
- Object Oriented Concepts - encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance and abstraction. More practically we will discuss inheritance, interface and abstract classes, access modifier, overriding vs Hiding, marker interface and much more.
- Puzzles - Programming puzzles and "What wrong with this code?" questions are frequently asked in software programming Interviews in order to check your knowledge, your logical thinking and how strong and clear your mind is.
The lecture were divided to short lectures of about 5 min each, so you will be able to come back to a specific topic and replay the lesson without the need to search in a specific long video for the part that you would like to repeat on.
Each lesson will include several questions; all of them are from real interviews. We'll go over the questions and answer them.
Summarizing each few classes there will be a quiz, designed to repeat the material and help the student understand it even better.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Windows/Mac computer.
- Be familiar with Eclipse.
- Have basic knowledge in Java.
What is the target audience?
- Students who are finishing their software development learning.
- Junior Java developer who already started their first steps in a software development Career.