★★★★★ Learn to program in Java 9 by building awesome, interactive desktop & mobile apps! ★★★★★
Start coding in the new Java 9 step-by-step with Computer Science Professor Dr. Bryson Payne, author of the Amazon #1 New Release and Top 10 Best Seller in Children's Programming Books, Teach Your Kids to Code (2015, now published in five languages)!
This course, based on Payne's second book, Learn Java the Easy Way, will have you coding Java and Android apps TODAY! In this course, you'll learn to:
- Quickly test code snippets in the new Java 9 JShell interactive shell!
- Build Java desktop apps, both text-based and GUI!
- Create Android mobile apps, using Java, for Android phones and tablets.
- Program a colorful, animated, multi-touch drawing app (and two other apps) on your Android phone or tablet by the end of the course!
- Design and code playable games and apps starting from scratch, and share them with your friends, or with the world!
- Learn important programming concepts like variables, loops, functions and object-oriented programming while having fun along the way!
You can learn the #1 Programming Language in the World!
Over 15 Billion Devices run Java, from PC/Mac/Linux to Android devices to TVs, watches, cars, Blu-ray players and more! Learn Java the Easy Way brings the power of Java and Android programming into your hands, with easy-to-follow videos, crystal-clear audio, and line-by-line code explanations as you build fun, playable apps that you can share!
Everything you need to get started right away
Complete with working code downloads and high-definition videos, you'll be able to work alongside a professor with 19 years' teaching and over 30 years' programming experience. You'll also receive a Certificate of Completion upon finishing the course!
★★★★★ New: Programming Challenge Solutions added to all 10 sections! ★★★★★
No Risk: Preview videos from Sections 1, 2, and 4 now for FREE, and enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee when you enroll - zero risk, unlimited payoff!
Enroll now and get started coding in Java + Android today!