Is Magento making you crazy and lost with its XML files and folder structure?
Sign up for "Become a Magento Developer - Front End Cert.", a course with more than 370 satisfied students in its Brazil's Portuguese version, now available with subtitles (by Silvia Castro).
This course is for developers and web professionals who are looking for an online Magento development course (M1). In this course we will talk about basic development, theme creation and how to customize a Magento store, following the best practices and recommendations of Magento.
The course was structured in a similar way to Magento FrontEnd Certification Study Guide, the official guide for the Front End developer certification.
Learning how to develop themes and understanding how to customize a store is certainly the first step to become a Magento developer.
Besides many other subjects, when you finish this course you'll have knowledge about:
- Magento folders structure
- Theme and package development
- How to visually change any element on the e-commerce in the correct way, keeping the platform able to be updated with no risks
- Internationalization/translation of themes and packages
- Understanding about Layout XML and how we can do (almost) everything with them
- Types of blocks in Magento
- Add or remove elements in any page through XML files or via admin
- Multiple ways to translate our store
And you'll also be one step closer to the Magento FrontEnd Developer 1.x Certification, with useful hints to take the exam.
You can watch the classes any time you want, in your computer, tablet or mobile using the Udemy apps, even offline.
Note: this course uses Magento version 188.8.131.52.