Master the art of building custom WordPress themes from scratch using Bootstrap!
Here are some recent real course reviews:
- "Excellent course. Chris explains everything extremely well so learning the skills is easy."
- "This course is so freakin AWESOME!!! The instructor was very good, and explained all of the things very good in details. I am definitly going to make more custom wordpress themes in the future, now when I have this foundation of how to do so from this course! Thanks a lot for all of what I have learned in this course!!! PS...Can highly recommend this course to others!"
- "To date it's the best html/boostrap to Wordpress theme development course I've found."
- "This one is really a great one :-)"
WordPress is the most popular CMS on the web and powers a large percentage of websites today. In this course i will guide you step by step, to building your own custom responsive theme using the popular Boostrap framework.
No more looking around for pre built themes and making them fit your website. Or even paying for themes on sites such as Themeforest.
This course will give you the knowledge to either build your own custom site and convert to WordPress, or convert your existing static HTML website to WordPress!
You can even use what you learn to publish and sell your own themes on Themeforest!
From the beginning you will get to work on our Spa theme template with Boostrap. Don't worry if you have not used Bootstrap before, if you have a little HTML & CSS experience I will guide you through.
After the bootstrap section I will then guide you through every step of the way to convert our Bootstrap template to a fully functional WordPress theme.
I will not just be showing you the basic conversion, we will go further with many other topics such as:
- Making our themes for translation ready for international users.
- Custom header images
- Adding custom fields to make our website customisable for non technical users
- Using PHP to pull into our website dynamic data
- Fully functional contact forms and search boxes
- Organising our code into templates
- Finer blog styling control using post class
- Filtering blog posts
- Fully functional blog comments
- And much more
Included is all the images etc you will need, there is also need no extra software, subscriptions or purchases etc to complete or take this course.
So are you ready to take your web design or WordPress skills to the next level?
Join me now and I look forward to having you on board!