Funded by 500+ supporters through a massively successful Kickstarter campaign!
Create impressive web applications with real-time capabilities using
If you come from a different background such as PHP and MySQL, this
course will get you up and running with current web trends such as the connected client approach, reactive user interfaces, real-time apps and No-SQL databases.
Pablo Farias Navarro is a software developer and
founder of ZENVA. Pablo has been programming since 1996 and has taught
programming to over 100k students. By following our usual project-based
approach, by the end of this course you’ll have the skills to create
solid web applications.
What you will learn in this course:
- Create highly interactive, real-time Meteor webapps, through 5 Real-World projects
- Store, retrieve and manipulate data with MongoDB
- Project-based approach from the start, but also including lessons with some theory
- User signup, authentication and proper data validation
- How to structure the folders and files in your projects
- Give your apps superpowers with external community packages
- Style your apps with Bootstrap 3
One of the main features of Meteor is that is allows the easy
creation of real-time apps, where changes in the server database are
propagated to all connected clients. Think of how Facebook and Google Docs show real-time alerts and changes made by other users.