This class is a Introductory course to web development .
This course will help to learn the basics of HTML, and is intended for users who have little or no knowledge of HTML and who wish to acquire the basic concepts of this language.
Having a good understanding of HTML is one of the main keys to develop websites, and in this short course you will learn the basics of the language.
After completing this class you are able to create a static content page for in the future deepen your knowledge of HTML as well as learn the first concepts of CSS.
What you will learn in this class:
- HTML document structure
- Use of code editor to optimize your work
- HTML elements and attributes
- Heading Creation
- Paragraph Rreation and Formatting
- Creation of Tables and Lists to Display Data in Dfferents Formats
- Hyperlinks to Connect to Other Pages and "Jump" to Internal Page Contents
- Use of Images in a Webpage
- Introduction to Styles (CSS)
- How to Comment Code
- Insert Audio Files(Multimedia)
- Insert Video (Multimedia)
- Embed Youtube Videos
- Insert Embed Youtube Playlist
- Embed HTML Documents
- Use of tags from version 5 (HTML5)
- Creation of Forms (text fields, submit buttons, radio buttons)
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for beginners in the world of web development
Video speed: 1-1.25x