Who is this course for?
This Wordpress course is for beginners who are not familiar with the Wordpress content management system. It takes you step by step with easy and simple to understand lectures from not having a clue about Wordpress to creating your first functional website within minutes.
What's different about this course?
It doesn't contain complex information that is difficult to understand by the average Joe, unlike other courses that do that. All of the lectures in this course are based on Wordpress principles simplified enough to understand them.To take this course you don't need to be a genius or a computer expert. You only need to know how to use a computer and have passion about learning.
Can I try this course risk free?
Yes, this course comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee from Udemy. If you decide that this course is not the right for you, you can get your money back within 30 days. No questions asked.
About the course.
- This course explains how to install Wordpress locally.
- It also provides free Wordpress web hosting.
- Explains almost every aspect of the Wordpress CMS.
- You will be able to create your first website within minutes.
- Wordpress is the most used CMS on the internet and powers 30% of all websites.
- You will only need to set up Wordpress, which we explain how in the first section of this course.
#Warning! If you search for a course with a lot of unnecessary details that doesn't help you to learn then, this is not the right for you. This course doesn't contain fancy code that is difficult to understand and write. It is an easy course for those who want to see immediate results without wasting their time and money.#