See how easy it is to select elements and make the interactive.
From an instructor with over 18 years of real world web development experience, here to help you learn how to use the DOM for your web projects. Ready to answer any questions you may have!
- Learn how to select HTML elements via tags, id, class and queryselection
- traverse elements move between elements to properly select the ones you are looking for
- Find out about nodes and how they work
- Get data from the DOM about your page and elements
- Add interactive listeners for page events
- Append and remove elements Dynamically
- Useful code snippets
- Source Code is included
- Top resources and more
- Everything is included for you to get started quickly