Welcome to JSON with Java APIs, jQuery and REST udemy course.
After attending this useful and practical course, you are going to learn how to develop web-based applications with JSON, jQuery and RESTful Web Services.
***Live JSON samples are coded from scratch***
***Your questions will be answered within 24 hours***
***Source codes of the sample applications are included***
The following technologies are explained with examples; JSON, Jackson JSON API, jQuery(AJAX), Apache Jersey REST and Eclipse
The benefits of attending this udemy course are listed like as below;
- You will learn the latest parsing technologies for JSON data format
- Learn how to send AJAX request to application server
- You will learn how to send and receive JSON data along with jQuery and REST
- Learn how to download and configure Apache Tomcat 8 in order to test REST services
- Learn how to import Eclipse based projects into Eclipse Workspace
- You will learn how to download and install Java JDK 8
- Learn how to add jar dependencies to projects using Apache Maven build tool and pom xml
- We will only use FREE Open Source Software tools during the development of components in this course.
- JSON Data Types and Syntax
- JSON jackson Data Binding
- JSON jackson Java API Annotations
- JSON jackson Tree Model
- JSON jackson Streaming API
- JSON jackson Schema and Validation
- JSON Low-level parsing with Java Jackson API
- JSON Serialization-Deserialization
- XML jackson JAXB annotations
What is JSON?
- JSON is a light-weight, text-based open standard for interchanging data
- JSON is human readable and language independent
- It is easy for computers to read and generate JSON
- JSON is used in order to send data between client and servers (Browsers/Clients to Application Servers)
- JSON is the abbreviation of Java Script Object Notation (derived version of it)
Please feel free to ask me questions regarding the lectures if you attend this udemy course. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.
HD quality (full screen) recorded course content and you will be able to see the source code clearly (HD format) if you attend this udemy course as a student.