SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database -Beginner2Expert
Why should you take this SQL course?
- Course updated: 18 April 2016 (Quiz for section 13, 14 & 15 added.)
- Subtitles: English Captions or Subtitles for all the lectures are available.
- This course is one of the biggest, best rated and top selling SQL course on Udemy Marketplace!
- You will learn SQL with practical examples. By learning structured query language, you will be able to work in any database system like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle etc.
- You will learn Database designing, Database modeling, SQL RDBMS concepts, Database relationships and much more, everything by using SQL commands.
- You get a SQL video tutorial course which will teach you how to use structured query language statements in MySQL command line client tool. The SQL statements are common to all major database management systems.
- The course includes 15 Quizzes with 350 SQL Questions and Answers for the Job interview.
- Lightning fast support to all your queries: I personally respond to all
the students queries via PM or on the discussion board within 1 hour to 24
hours. I respond on weekends too. So If you have any question feel free
to PM me or ask on the discussion board.
- Lifetime access to all the content and future updates of this course.
- 30 days money back guarantee. (I am sure you will never need this.)
You will understand how SQL works and learn effective database design for your applications.
In this course we'll learn SQL with practical example on every topic. We will learn in more detail about,
- Database Installation and SQL fundamentals.
- Data Definition Language(DDL) and Data Manipulation Language(DML).
- SQL Joins, SQL functions and SQL data types.
- Database Relationships and Database Normalization.
- Database Export and Import.
Do you know the Benefits of learning SQL?
Learning the Structured Query Language gives you a powerful tool which can be implemented in variety of application development including web, desktop and mobile application development. SQL is ANSI standard and used in all major database management systems.
SQL skill opens a new dimension in the jobs where you can work as a database administrator in IT companies or you can work as a freelancer. Database development is very important factor in any application development So learning database development skill is very beneficial for you.
Checkout this SQL tutorial Overview
- The section 1 to 3 covers Introduction, Database Installation, SQL Overview and learn terminology used in Structured Query Language.
- In section 4 to 9 we will learn Data Manipulation Language, Clauses, Various Conditions and Operators, Data Filtering and sorting, SQL Joins and the most Important SQL Functions.
- In section 10 to 13 we will understand SQL Data Types in more detail, Data Definition Language, Database Normalization & Database Export and Import functionality.
- The section 15 covers MySQL Workbench a unified visual tool for database development.
- The section 16 contain bonus lecture.
What students say about this course? Checkout some of my students reviews for this course.
- "I recommend this course to every student who want to learn SQL." - By Rachel
- "I really love this course. I am now in the middle of the course and I can't believe how much I've been learning. There are a lot of things to learn! The teacher is very concise and practical, giving as well enough theory to back all up." - By Victor
- "This is the best course about SQL I've seen so far. The instructor provided very detailed instructions with a lot of examples." - By Tho Ngoc Le
- "The course was very thorough, methodical and focused on applications of SQL. The instructor was very helpful in demystifying any ambiguities that were present and clearly explained with examples any concerns. The course is very good to learn SQL using the command-line which is very crucial and there is a full section on using MySQL workbench which is the GUI part my MySQL. I do recommend this course for anyone who wants to learn MySQL and SQL in general." - By Nader
- "I loved the way instructor explained each topic with different practical examples using MySQL command line client." - By sgsArcade
- "Learning the SQL skill was helpful for my project." - By Elisabeth
- "Excellent course and the Trainer has skill in delivering information at the correct speed and focuses on things we need to focus on." - By Sunil
Note: Checkout more reviews in the Reviews section.
Watch introduction video and click the "Full Curriculum" link to see the list of all the sections and lectures included with this SQL course.