This course is designed for beginners of ZK. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to set up a ZK Web project and create simple GUIs.
This course will start off with a brief introduction followed by a demonstration of ZK’s live demo, an explanation of how to use ZK Fiddle and a guide to setting up and building a first login page.
The instructor believes that it will be more practical if the participant works along with him, in order to achieve a more solid comprehension and experience the simplicity himself. Therefore, the course primarily consists of hands-on practices, rather than an in-depth analysis of the concepts.
In this course you will learn:
1. The basics of ZK
2. How you can search for ZK resources yourself
3. How you can play with ZK Demo and look up corresponding source code
4. How to create and run your own zul sample in ZK Fiddle
5. How to create your first ZK project using Maven Archetype
6. How to create a first Web GUI page using ZK components
By following along with the instructor and trying everything out yourself, you will soon realize how easy it is to work with ZK. Let’s get started!