By end of this course you will be familiar in testing web services (both SOAP based and REST Services) manually and automate with Groovy scripting.The course has been prepared in such a way that you can learn this course starting from basics to advanced topics in a progressive way. Course has assignments/quizzes for you to practice and strengthen your knowledge.
****Course has projects with REST services for practice purpose.****
By end of this course you will be familiar in:
Web services basics like WSDL,SOAP ,XML and JSON.
- Creating Test Suites, Test Cases for SOAP/RESTFul APIs/Web Services
- Writing Assertions (Validating web service responses)
- Data Driven Testing
- Working with Data Sources (Database,Excel,Grid etc..)
- Working with DataSink and DataGen
- Automation with Groovy Script
- Creating Mock Services
- Generating Test Reports
- Creating batch scripts to execute your test cases from command line tool
- Integrating with Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Managing Environments in SoapUI Free version
- "We respect your time"- all the videos are short and straight to point without wasting your valuable time.
- Assignments - Given assignments along with required resources, which will help you practice your learning.
- Short and precise videos
- Checkpoint questions
- Interview Questions
- Sample Project :Provided a sample project with "REST Services" for practice purpose
******************** Final Certification Mock Exam (40 Questions) **************************
I offer full support, answering any questions you have.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson with out progress. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll learn smoothly through this course without any major issues.
Uploaded couple of videos in REST API Section on 22-APR-2017
- REST API - Working with Path Param and asserting two requests
- Importing REST project from Swagger - End to End Real-time Scenario