course is the FIRST, ONLY, and most comprehensive C PROGRAMMING
BEGINNER'S course that brings the THREE ASPECTS TOGETHER - 1) On screen step-by-step explanation 2) Building programs in IDE and 3) hands-on exercises stepped through debugger. NO OTHER book, tutorial or course offers these unique set, anywhere on the internet.
Before you read further, see what students are saying about this course:
"Nice content , clear explanation and step by step videos. This course is form scratch to advance and I very enjoyed this course and learned a lot . This is an amazing course of C Programming and play an important role to the foundation of other programming course. I recommend to everyone to join this course." - Waseem Rauf
Why is this C Programming course THE BEST? Our numbers speak for itself:
- The same C Programming course taught in classrooms over 18 years and 10000+ engineering students in India
- You will feel you are learning face-to-face from an expert and friendly mentor.
- We are HANDS-ON: more than 60 actual programs solved step-by-step - nobody else teaches like us, guaranteed.
- See how programs are created step-by-step on screen, through the IDE and through the debugger
- STRONG FOUNDATION into the core concepts of the C Programming Language
"Having seen great many tutorials on the net - this course is easily #1. The teaching style is amazing - with writing on the screen - much better than KhanAcademy. Through every concept the inner working is explained - which is the core of the matter for C language."
"Special mention throughout the course - explanation of the memory constructs for every C concept."
"I would like to give 11 out of 10 - as this course has exceeded my expectations!! Thanks Udemy"
COURSE UPDATE 07-AUG-2017:
- 12 NEW Programming lessons added ~2 hours added to the course! You will keep getting additional value from this course.
- Fantastic free downloadable IDE added in a new Section
- Downloadable ASCII Table added
- 2500+ students joined in 1 year
Why you should learn C Programming language?
- C programming is Present Everywhere – on every computing platform imaginable - from supercomputers to mobile and handheld devices
- C programming language is the most popular language in the world today
- C programming is the Lingua Franca – default language of Universities worldwide, Open source
What you will get from our C programming course:
- 117 video lessons - short and topic specific
- 60+ actual programs solved step-by-step, then in code and then again in the debugger - so you will see the program in run time!!
- 12+ hours of instruction - you will feel you are learning from a gentle expert - who teaches from the very basics
- A world class COMPLETE coding environment for you to download and use is included - we use the same in our lessons (Windows version is included, you can download other versions very easily)
No specific requirements! We teach from the very early basics - you do not need to know any previous programming language. THIS is very your journey to programming knowledge begins :-) We even include a complete coding environment for Windows, that you can freely download and use from our course.
Who is this course for?
- Students with or without C programming in their curriculum
- Newbies starting out in C programming
- Self taught coders - who want to relearn C Programming in a systematic manner
- Experienced coders of other web languages - who want to learn what the greatness of C programming is all about
- Anyone who wants to lay a SOLID foundation in C Programming to their long and fruitful programming careers
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don't forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I'll add to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and the FREE lectures for a course preview
A well-chosen level of information: from the basic (but not obvious) to
advanced (but without a huge amount of details, which are not possibly
Very good way of communication. No inconveniences often encountered in
other courses like the useless movements of the mouse, clicking on
everything what’s possible, repeating sentences several times etc...Thank you very much."
DON'T WAIT - ENROLL INTO THIS COURSE NOW - JOIN OVER 10000+ LEARNERS WHO HAVE TAKEN OUR COURSES