Every website is different and businesses have varied needs in terms of website builder SaaS software. You don't want to be restricted by limited features, poor design, high per-user costs or software that takes hours of pouring through website help pages to learn.
The process for evaluating website builder software in the past was:
- Do a Google Search for top website builder software, ask business colleagues for advice, check out reviews etc to find software to test
- Sign up to 10 different website builder software programs, getting several drip campaign emails from each and paying upfront for some (thankful that most have a free trial)
- Test, test, test. Reducing the list based on that one feature that many don't have (and that you can't see on their roadmap).
- Show the software to other staff (if you're working in a team)
- Hope you (or they) like it.
I've created this course to make the process easier. Try this process:
- Watch short videos that give you a window into the top-rated, established website building software systems. Companies that (we hope) won't be bought out or closed down soon, leaving you searching again.
- Choose one or two to test with your team (after showing them the video of the one you like)
- Save hours of time and get a high-five from your inbox for not clogging it up with emails
I've tested out dozens of website builder software systems in my own design business, trying to find the one that was the perfect fit (a rare find). Let me save you the time and effort that it takes to get a good fit.
Take this quick, broad course to fast-track your search today, saving you $$$ and time where you could have been working.
Have I missed a topic you would like covered?
Have a question relating to the course?
Message me here on Udemy!
Please don't forget to leave me a comment and a rating, every little bit of love helps :)