In this FREE course you'll learn how to create an iPhone app and a handful of Objective-C programming topics. Follow along in Xcode 5 to begin making your ideas into iPhone apps. The course features HD lectures and programming screencasts with large, clear text. Listen to crisp audio and watch what I do with mouse highlighting. Full iPhone Course and Intermediate iPhone App Course Available Take the full iPhone course if you enjoy the teaching style and learn something new.
- Click here to signup for the full beginner iPhone course on Objective-C (13+ hours of videos)
- Click here to take the intermediate iPhone app course with 50+ additional videos (10+ hours of videos)
</span> If you’ve tried to learn how to program iPhone apps from online resources it can be very frustrating. There are four reasons it is hard to learn.
- Courses assume prior programming knowledge (C++, C, Python, Java, etc.)
- Online code and tutorials are out of date and don’t work on iOS 7.0 with Xcode 5.
- Instructors don’t explain why you do something or how something is useful (i.e. How does topic X improve my iPhone app?).
- The text in video is hard to read or the instructor is too fast.
In this course I address all of these issues. You’ll learn the programming topics that computer science students learn, and in far less time. All of the code works on the most recent iPhone 5S with iOS 7.0. I also provide motivation in the lectures on how existing apps use feature X or Y. Every lesson is planned and rehearsed so that I don’t waste your time. Don’t take my word for it, read what my students are saying.
"The way Paul explains things is perfect for my tell, show, do, review learning style. This is something I never thought I'd get into and I am enjoying thoroughly! ” -Dan Texter "I really like this class. I would recommend it to anyone starting to learn iOS development, because no matter if you know or don't know a programming language Paul explains things very clear. It's a nice class to take. ” -Carlos King "I'm totally enjoying this course. Paul explains it all perfectly even I'm do not speak very good english. Do I recommend this class? YES!” -Miguel Arjona "Absolutely fantastic. It's about time there was a high quality class available online to learn about iPhone app development. Definitely would recommend!” -Dot Fuz p.s. Signup for my
full iPhone course (60+ videos and 13+ hours of content) and keep learning in the
intermediate iPhone app course (50+ videos and 10+ hours of content).