Learning how to Powerpoint requires, above all things, knowing who you are as a presenter and what your audience is expecting. Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 provides the ability for presenters, regardless of industry messaging, to 'paint the picture' in a way which combines personality with professional art tools. Above all, Powerpoint presentation must combine the following in order to produce desired presentations goals;
- Combine presenter's personality with software tools to create engaging presentation
- Demonstrate formatting consistency throughout
- Use free and readily available assets easily located online
- Used not as a 'text' document but 'canvas'
- Represent the thoughts of presenter according to subject matter
- Combine images with text and background to formulate brand messaging
Whether 1, 2 or 3 dimensional design, Powerpoint is easily mastered with the correct training, offered here so join us today! Students who enroll will receive 75% off another of our Powerpoint courses: Powerpoint Sales Marketing Online.
NOTE: Free Video Viewers - to view in best quality which is 720HD, once video is launched, go to bottom right area of video player and switch from '360' to 720HD.