The videos in this series go more in-depth on the topics I covered in the 'Online Marketing From A to V' course. We begin with set up your online home and move on to marketing and growing your business online. In these recorded half hour sessions, we’ll take a look at the most popular Internet programs and the time-saving tools you should be using. Each session was originally a live webinar and includes questions from other people just like you – busy people who want to use the technology without having to spend hours figuring it all out. Once the webinars ended, they were turned into videos that you can watch and listen to whenever you like. We cover the following topics, in a clear and easily understood manner: 1. Domains and Websites:
2. Using Blogger:
- Choosing the best domain name for your business
- Whether to create a static site, a blog or a combination of both
- Deciding whether to create and update the site yourself or hire some help
- Free website hosting vs a paid option – knowing what’s best for your situation
3. Using WordPress:
- Why should you choose Blogger?
- How to set up a free Blogger blog
- How to monetize your blog with various advertising options
4. Email Marketing:
- Why WordPress is the best paid hosting option for content management
- Will you create a static site, a blog or a site which has both features?
- What are plugins and how can you use them to benefit your site?
- How can you sell products and services from your site?
5. Using Aweber:
- What is email marketing and when should you use it?
- Deciding between a free email marketing service or a paid option
- Why using your own personal email account isn’t a good idea
- What about Constant Contact or Mail Chimp?
- Why choose Aweber?
6. Creating Information Products to Sell Online:
- How to build an email list from your site visitors
- How to create an opt-in form to add to your website
- When to send out a blog broadcast
- When to send out one time email messages to your list
- How to use autoresponder messages to build a relationship with your list
7. Creating Digital Information Products:
- Should you create a digital product or a physical product?
- How to find the best tools to use for your product creation and distribution
- Steps for planning out the development of your product
8. Creating Physical Information Products:
- Preparing Your Content
- Preparing Your Website
- Getting the Content Ready to be Delivered
- A Note About Kindle
9. Training Others Online:
- What is self publishing?
- Tips for writing
- Preparation and Formatting of your manuscript
- Designing an attractive cover
- Uploading your book and setting a price
- Using Kunaki if you’d like to sell your information on CD or DVD
10. Using Udemy to Deliver Your Training:
- Considerations as far as equipment, how your training should be conducted, and whether you will need help
- Recording – what are the benefits and how will you record?
- Delivery – what services will you use to conduct your training sessions? What about interaction online?
- Tips and follow-up ideas
11. Audio Marketing:
- What is Udemy?
- What are the benefits of teaching a course on Udemy?
- Course needs and steps: initial planning, types of content, decisions to make
- Required components
- Interaction and community
12. Facebook Marketing:
- Why use audio?
- Product Results
- iTunes Specific
13. Google Plus for Business:
- Should You Bother to have a Facebook business page and market on Facebook?
- Decisions to Make
- Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Ads
14. LinkedIn Marketing:
- Profile vs Business Page
- Creating Your GooglePlus Business Page
- Benefits of Circles and how to use them
- Google+ Community Groups
- Hangouts on Air
15. Using Paperli Premium:
- Your Profile and Making Sure It Brands You
- Sharing Information
- LinkedIn Groups
- Company Pages
16. Pinterest for Business:
- Why publish a Paper.li Newspaper?
- Curate and Share Content
- Premium Features
17. Twitter Tips:
- Creating A Pinterest Business Account
- Tips and Examples
18. Advanced Hootsuite Use:
- Are you making the most efficient use of Twitter?
- Sharing Blog Posts
- Curating Content From the Internet
19. Video Marketing:
- Deciding on Free or Paid Version
- Adding People to Lists
- Adding Streams
- Using Hootsuite Apps
- Options if you don’t want to be seen
- Youtube and Screencapture
- iPad App