But what if you wanna make a local copy of your data just in case something goes wrong? Well, here is another solution for you to backup Android data --- backup Contents on Android to SD Card.
As we all know, music, video and photos are directly saved on the Android SD card, Contacts, SMS and others are excluded, so how to backup Android contacts, SMS, call logs, bookmarks. DCIM photos to SD Card safely?
Syncios Mobile Phone Manager does a pretty job in backup Android Data, which provides there solutions for you to make a backup of Android contents including sms, bookmarks, call logs, contacts, audio, photos or DCIM photos and more: backup everything on Android to computer, backup Android data to Dropbox, backup Android contents to SD card. In this article, we will show you how to backup contents on Android to SD Card via Syncios.
Run Syncios App on Android
- To get started, simply hit icon on you devices to run the Syncios free Android Manager App.
- After that, you will see the feature page as displayed on the right.
Enter into the backup module
- Slide phone screen to the right, head to the 'Tools' module, you will find five features including "New Backup", "Restore", "Schedule", "Manage", "Sync" on it.
- Tap on 'New Backup' to start backup your Android device contents.
Select and backup Android data to SD Card
- Tick the checkbox behind the items such as SMS, bookmarks, call logs, contacts, audio, photos or photo DCIM.
- Tap on Backup To on the upper right of Syncios.
- Press SD Card tab.
Your Android sms, bookmarks, call logs, contacts, audio, photos or DCIM photos would be backed up to the SD Card now.
Tips: Syncios is also capable of editing backup file information, you are allowed to rename your backup file or add notes to the backup file by clicking "SyncdroidBackup..." or "Backup note" on the upper left of Syncios.