Don’t you want to forget and ignore the special moment when watching my favorite videos? You may be wondering how to take a screenshot of a video playing on Windows/Mac media player or a webpage. However, when trying to take a snapshot, you will find that it’s not as easy as it sounds to be. Here I provide you multiple simple and easy ways to you to take snapshots from a videos.
Capture an image from video on Windows (including Windows 7 and 8) media player
1. Adjust the video size you want, which means the image size also when playing a video on your Windows media player. And lower quality videos may not look very clear when played full screen, so adjust the size of video via window to let your video quality better.
2. Pausing the video on the frame you want to capture. That’s an easy way to capture the moment whenever you want.
3. Press the "PrtScn" button which is around Insert Key on your keyboard to capture the screenshot. If you're on a laptop, you may have to press the Fn key first. And the screenshot would be copied to your clipboard without hint.
4. Either click "Edit" & "Paste" or press Ctrl & V to paste full screenshot onto any one of your documents.
5. Searching for "paint" on Start Menu and open it. Put the snapshot into it. This is the free image editor that comes installed with Windows.
6. Edit the snapshot and cut area which you need then save it on computer with ease.
Capture an image from video on Mac
1. Either press command and shift and 4 to save your screenshot on the desktop automatically.
2. Either press command and shift and 3 to save the full screen on the desktop of Mac.
3. Either press command and control and shift and 4 to copy the screenshot on clipboard, and then press both of command and V to paste the screenshot.
4. Either press command and control and shift and 3 to copy the screenshot on clipboard, and then press both of command and V to paste the screenshot.
Capture an image from video with FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate
Wanna edit your videos on Windows or Mac. Use this program on your computer and regard it as the video player. Drag your favorite video into the program or by clicking "Add File" button.Click "Clip" to take a screenshot directly. Or when you playing the video on the program, there will be a camera icon named "snapshot", tap it and Open snapshot folder which is next to "Snapshot" to extract the screenshot from a video.
Which one do you think is the easiest and simple way to take a snapshot from video? Let me know your other ways to take a snapshot!