PHP is almost the de-facto choice for highly scalable and complex application development. Be it a startup or a multinational organization, the PHP prowess adds many layers of advantages to a business and improves its bottom lines with amazing RoI through an experienced laravel developer india. When used for used for custom website development, PHP showcases its full range of technology power with its scalability, flexibility, and robust development geared for long term success.
Why is a PHP website mandatory for success?
These days, business houses are vying with each other over the internet so that they can grab customers’ attention, engage with them for a prolonged period of time, and extract maximum potential to convert them to sales for their business. In order to achieve this complex set of revenue- realization objectives, an aesthetically appealing and scalable website will be an ideal solution.
A strong and eye-catching website will definitely uplift the market value and image of a company. However, this needs mastery over complex programming skills and putting in extensive efforts to meet the development needs. This is exactly where a PHP framework comes in handy. Developers love the immense value add PHP frameworks bring to their routine jobs. With a PHP framework, most of the routine programming of functionalities is already taken care of and the developer can concentrate instead on adding out- of- the- box, innovative features to extend the site’s success potential.
Today, we bring for developers a list of the top 5 PHP frameworks that can streamline and simplify the process of PHP web development.
- Laravel: Though this is a recent addition to the list of PHP frameworks available, it has already won the heart of the developers. Laravel is equipped a huge ecosystem with an instant hosting and deployment platform. This makes the development process simpler and improves the time to market. Laravel possesses some exclusive features like good routing, easy and quick authentication, migration support, Blade templating engine and much more. All these features can easily enhance the implementation skills of any project. Moreover, Laravel also contains a local development environment - Homestead. Though the recent IT revolution has created millions of jobs for PHP developers across the world, a Laravel developer in India will always have the top of the line offers with erupted companies.
- Symfony: While there are many popular frameworks like Laravel and Codeigniter out there, but Symfony has a wide developer community and many fervent fans who are quite tempted with its features. The components of the Symfony framework can easily be used by many projects such as the Drupal content management system, the phpBB forum software and many others. There are scores of reusable PHP components that can be used to perform various tasks like templating, routing, authentication etc. The prime goal of Symfony is to make and maintain your web application in a faster way with minimal repetitive coding.
- CodeIgniter: This is a 10 years old PHP framework which is very useful in backend development process. CodeIgniter can be installed very quickly and easily. Moreover, it requires only a minimal configuration. So, by installing this you can easily avoid any aggravation and can also save your time. This would be an ideal choice for you if you want to discard any PHP version conflict because it works smoothly on all shared and dedicated hosting platforms. There are many features (zero installation, easy and simple error handling, quick encryption, easy security etc.) of this framework that makes it a popular choice amongst developers.
- CakePHP: This veteran PHP framework is still considered as one of the best PHP frameworks. CakePHP offers tremendous ease in use of CRUD operations to communicate with the backend database to manage tables and records. It is equipped with various built-in features for security, session, request and email handling. CakePHP has an extraordinary and amazing showcase and that’s why it is trusted by big brands like BMW and Hyundai for creating web apps with enterprise- grade security.
- Phalcon: Though this is released in 2012 but it has already gained popularity among the PHP developers. If you compare it with the other popular frameworks, it has the fastest time request and lowest memory usage. The prime reason behind this is that it was purely written in C and C++ for performance optimization purpose. But there is no need to learn C as this framework already possesses PHP classes ready for you to make use of.
Irrespective of whether you are a laravel developer in India or a Zend developer, these top 5 PHP frameworks will definitely augment your productivity. You can improve your servicing quality as a PHP developer by working on any of these frameworks for website or web application development.