There are numerous businesses across the globe that use Drupal to power their websites, promote products and services. Drupal is a full-fledged content management system (CMS) that offers enterprise-grade security. It's flexible, customizable and scalable. It is a developer-friendly platform that brings great features, tons of modules, and various integrations to support any kind of project, whether large or small.
Drupal is developed and maintained by a large community of professional developers. This makes it a preferred platform when it comes to building large projects with complex customizations. In this article, we have highlighted three types of businesses that should leverage Drupal to create fully functional websites.
IT Companies require a CMS that offers powerful marketing features which help them sustain in the competitive market. Drupal is an ideal fit as it enables IT services to reach the market quickly and effectively by processing continuous changes in their marketing functions. Besides that, here are some more benefits Drupal offers to IT consultants:
- Promoting products and services
- Creating innovative marketing campaigns
- Facilitate A/B testing to identify suitable campaign options
- Creating local marketing campaigns through its multi-lingual capability
- Facilitate collaborative marketing content creation on a global scale
Drupal has designed a phenomenal platform exclusively for eCommerce businesses called Drupal Commerce. It is powered by Drupal’s integrated module and provides following benefits to eCommerce stores:
Since Drupal Commerce is the only eCommerce platform built on top of a CMS, it enables seamless connection between products and content to drive online sales.
- It is customizable and can be configured to meet specific business needs
- It enables you to harness the power of its merchandising and SEO tools for providing rich user experience to customers through its modules
- Drupal Commerce offers all that you need to enable unique payment models, making it one the most flexible eCommerce solutions in the industry
- Its ease-of-use and customizable workflow allows even non-technical staff to process changes and experiment new ideas
- Unlike other eCommerce platforms, Drupal Commerce is open-source and free to download
- Even though it's free, it delivers uncompromised quality, innovation, and speed
News Channels need a platform that can process and publish news rapidly in any region of the world. And Drupal is the best fit as it enables a news channel to build a content creation and publishing workflow to match their unique needs precisely. It offers several other benefits such as:
- Core functionalities to develop editorial interfaces that enable rapid content creation
- The content creation interface can be customized to allow authors to focus solely on content creation while eliminating the need for formatting
- It provides a robust, scalable platform to publish fresh content anytime
- It offers built-in capabilities for customizable responsive web design
- News outlets can also create apps that can enable their global readers to access news stories optimally
These are just a few examples of businesses that can leverage Drupal development services to build powerful websites. If you have more of such examples in mind where Drupal is a right fit to build enterprise websites, do let us know using the comments below.