After knowing what is taking up the most space, now you can move on to the tips below to clear space on iPhone for more storage in just a few minutes.
Many apps are only 10MB to 50MB in size, while games can be 500MB to 1GB in size. You can go through every app and game on your iPhone and if you don’t use it, get rid of it. Simple tap and hold its icon until it juggles and then tap the X in the corner. Or in the Manage Storage section, tap an app to view details and then tap Delete App to uninstall the app.
- Go to Settings > Messages > Message History > Keep Messages.
- There are 3 options: 30 Days, 1 Year, and Forever, select one and click on Delete.
- Go to Settings > General > Siri to disable Siri
- Navigate to /var/mobile/Library/Assets to deleted two files: "com.apple.MobileAsset.VoiceServices.CustomVoice" "com.apple.MobileAsset.VoiceServicesVocalizerVoice".
Steps to Backup Photos & Videos from iPhone to Computer:
- Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to computer. Then tap File > Devices > Back up to create a backup of your iPhone.
- Download, install and run Jihosoft iPhone Backup Extractor. Then choose the iPhone backup and click Next to go on.
- Select Camera Roll and Photo Stream from the listed file types and click Next to scan photos and videos in the backup.
- After scanning, preview and check the photos and videos. Then click Recover to save them on your computer.
- Delete photos and videos on your iPhone once you’ve saved them on your computer.