When you decide to sign up for cloud server India plans, you need to take into account some important factors. Not all providers offer the same solutions; your choice of provider will depend upon your business needs and budgets. A hybrid cloud server is preferred by companies that wish to keep their sensitive data in private clouds and shift their non-sensitive tasks to a public cloud. The hybrid cloud environment integrates the features of both private and public clouds.
Top tips to find a reliable cloud server India provider:
- One of the first things that you should check for when looking for a cloud vendor is the uptime it offers. This is especially vital when you own an online business and engage in financial transactions. So, during peak seasons, when the traffic is exceptionally high and there is an unfortunate power outage, you would incur huge financial losses if you did not have a reliable cloud vendor. Before signing up with a vendor of cloud server India, it is better to check their uptime history to be aware of the number of times they have not been able to handle outages. You should check for uptime guarantees and compensations for failure to honor these. Reviewing their Service Level Agreement is the first step before signing on it.
- When choosing a cloud vendor, you must also inquire about the kind of cloud models they offer. In an open model there will not be a vendor lock-in clause. So, you are free to shift your workloads to another provider or run your workload independently. With such a system, you can enjoy more innovations for your products because a huge community of engineers and developers will contribute to your project.
- Before you choose a vendor, you should find out about the models it offers. So, you need to look for a company which can support you when you need a public cloud and also when you require a private cloud setting. You may also want to use your public cloud for only some specific tasks and keep others for a private cloud. Your vendor should offer you the desired amount of flexibility and scalability in their plans.
- It is important to select a cloud server provider in India that has enough expertise to offer the industry-best technologies. For smaller businesses this is very important because they typically lack such skills in-house. The power to get a huge resource pool to tap into is indeed a great advantage for such businesses. However, your vendor must be capable of offering round-the-clock support to you instead of referring you to a FAQ page.
- It is also advisable to choose a cloud server provider in India after going through client feedbacks on it. You must choose a company which is financially stable. It is therefore recommended that you check for their stock market positions and press releases from time to time. There is no sense in buying cloud hosting from a vendor which may shut down its office shortly.
- The vendor you choose must have a proper management structure with established policies for risk management. You should be able to put your trust in the company. So, you can check for its reputation and level of cloud expertise. The vendor must be able to anticipate your current and future business requirements and advise you accordingly.
- The vendor should also have a robust and comprehensive security infrastructure that is suitable for all types of cloud hosting models. The provider must also deploy stringent security measures to avoid unauthorized access to customer data. There must be policies for securing customer data integrity and data centers must be well-guarded by redundant networking connections and an elaborate disaster-recovery plan.
This blog is listed under Cloud Computing Community