Just switched from Android to iPhone and wonder know how to transfer all your precious data, such as contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, music, calendar and so forth from Android to iPhone effortlessly? Never mind! Here are 2 solutions can help you transfer data from Android to iPhone quickly. Simply browse the following tips to seek out which one works best for you.
Method 1. Transfer Data from Android to iPhone via Move to iOS
Move to iOS is a famous application developed by Apple Inc dedicated to making it more convenient for users to switch from Android to iPhone. With it, you are able to transfer various type of files, which include contacts, messages history, camera photos and videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, calendars from Android to iPhone easily. Here is what you need to do:
Before Moving from Android to iOS:
1. Make sure your Android version is running 4.0 or later.
2. Make sure your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 9 or later.
3. Make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled on your Android phone.4. Make sure your Android and iPhone have enough power.
Moving from Android to iPhone:
1. Set up your new iPhone or iPad to reach the Apps & Data screen.
2. Tap Move Data from Android and Continue to get the ten-digit code.
3. Run the Move to iOS app on your Android phone and tap Continue.
4. Then tap Next in the top-right corner of the Find Your Code screen.
5. Enter the ten-digit code displayed on your iPhone or iPad to Android.
6. Select the content you’d like to transfer and tap Next on Android phone.
7. Tap Done on Android and tap Continue on iPhone to finish the process.
Note: If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don't want to erase, you can transfer data from Android to iPhone via Gihosoft Mobile Transfer.
Method 2. Transfer Data from Android to iOS via Mobile Transfer
Gihosoft Mobile Phone Transfer is a well-known phone to phone data transfer software that allows you to transfer all kinds of contents, such as contacts, photos, music, videos and more between numerous Android and iOS devices with no risk of loss or leaks.
Supported Android and iOS Devices:
Android: Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, Motorola, One Plus, Google Pixel, Sony, ZTE, etc.
iOS: iPhone X, iPhone 8/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPad, iPod Touch.
Transferring from Android to iPhone:
1. Install the latest version of iTunes and Gihosoft Mobile Transfer on your computer.
2. Then run the mobile transfer software and get into the Phone to Phone channel.
3. Enable USB debugging on Android and connect both of Android and iPhone to PC.
4. Select the files types and tap Start Copy to transfer data from Android to iPhone.
Note: Please tap Allow on your Android phone and tap Trust on your iPhone if a message appears on your phone screen when you connect Android or iPhone to the computer.
Share your perspective
Share your achievement or new finding or bring a new tech idea to life. Your IT community is waiting!