on 11 May 18
Informatica MDM includes a viewpoint that recognizes the most significant data inside an association and appropriately makes a solitary source to deal with a wide range of ace information, in any case, it is related to customer, product, and organization or employee database.
- In this Informatica MDM training, you learn about architecture. The architecture contains Master data management data quality, master reference data management, data governance, data integration, data privacy data architecture, analytics. There are different architecture layers based on data management capabilities. The data flow from data producers and transform into information and meaningful information that can be used by data consumers. Data flow starts with operational sources which usually refer to transnational data.
- Data Integration which is all about data movement and transformation between source and target systems, there could be multiple sources to target layers, in addition, there are two static components. Data Warehouse and Data Integration, Data mart is the subject-oriented data assets.
- For the purpose of Business analysis, basically we do the ETL process, we extract the data from the multiple source systems we transform the data into the homogeneous format and we load the data into the homogeneous data store which is known as Data Warehouse. This ETL process is done by the ETL Tools. Like Informatica PowerCenter is an ETL Tool, Datastage, SSIS and Oracle Data Integrator etc… these are different ETL TOOLS.
A data warehouse is nothing but a database.
- You can create the data warehouse in any database either it can be Oracle, Teradata or SQL server etc. After data is created for presentation purpose we will have Reporting Layer or the BI Layer. Where we have BI tools, like Cognos, Hyperion, SAP BO, Tableau and Micro strategy, etc…
- In Informatica MDM, where these BI tools will select the data from the data warehouse and present the data in the form of reports or dashboards. These reports are used by the different Business users of the company and they will analyze how the business is basically going on. Tekslate Online also provide Informatica MDM Training by top consultants.
- Here in Informatica Training, ETL is nothing but Extraction, Transformation, and Loading of data. Extraction is reading the data from the source system. There are two types of extracts one is Full extract and another one is incremental extract.
- Full extract is reading the full data from a particular table or particular system, and incremental is what are the changes that are captured i.e. only capturing the changed data this is the feed system application where all the business transactions also.
This blog is listed under Data & Information Management Community