If you are experiencing connection issues in your home or office, then you are supposed to verify the reason behind such a brain-teaser problem. Generally, our existing routers don’t have the capability of covering the entire home by its internet range. They only provide WiFi signals up to the limited area and beyond that devices get zero signals. On the other hand, router also gets disturbed due to the interferences of the objects that are present and active within the range of router. To eliminate the interferences, you need to move a step forward for Belkin extender setup.
Belkin is a well-known company in today’s modern world that manufactures quality in networking devices such as router and the wireless range extender. On the other hand, Belkin Company’s track record of manufacturing quality devices that is quite impressive.
Are you about to invest in Belkin n300 WiFi range extender setup? If yes, then we give you are words that you won’t regret your decision.
We welcome you on our tutorial as it will provide updated information liked with Belkin range extender configuration and installation process. In addition to this, about Belkin.range setup. So, charge yourself and get ready to repeat your existing router wireless extender to the superior extent.
Prior to Belkin range extender setup process, be certain that you are aware of some points.
The Most Essential Advantages of Belkin N300 WiFi Range Extender Setup
- You can add wirelessly networked computers to the wired network safely without any issue. On the other hand, you can extend the coverage of your wireless networking as well.
- Your Belkin device has a push button to get connected in a repeater mode properly.
- Apart from this, it also provides reluctant-compatibility with every WiFi or wireless devices.
- It can work with PC computers and Macintosh as well.
- On the other hand, it consists of the most advanced and featured wireless features like 64- and 128-bit WEP along with WPA/ WPA2 encryption.
Things you need prior to Setup Belkin Range Extender
- An updated and latest version of router along with is SSID and password.
- A well-maintained and dust-free Ethernet cable.
- belkin.range and default login credentials for Belkin wireless range extender setup.
- A computer, laptop, smartphone or a tablet. But it should have fast and accessible internet on it.
The Belkin Setup Extender Process
Your Belkin device can easily be set up wirelessly. Well, a wireless installation that totally depends upon WPS, suppose to be the simplest method for Belkin setup extender. Our technical experts recommend WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) for those users who have the least knowledge about Belkin wireless extender setup.
WPS is known as a network security standard which started to protect a WiFi network from malicious attack. Apart from this, it also allows connection of web-enabled clients without accessing Belkin router extender setup page or the security key of home WiFi network.
Thought Belkin smart WiFi range extenders come with this standard feature, still make sure that your existing router supports the WiFi protected Setup.
- Firstly, hold the WPS button on your Belkin device for about few seconds.
- Once you see stable green lights on your devices, release the button.
- After few minutes, press and hold the WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your existing router for couple of seconds and after that, release it.
Belkin Extender Setup via Setup Wizard
Remember, to initiate Belkin setup wizard, you will need a web-enabled device such computer or a tablet. Nowadays, wireless web setup is supported by every Belkin WiFi range extender.
- Plug in your range extender into a power outlet and connect Belkin.range setup network by your smart WiFi-enabled device.
- Open a web browser and type Belkin range extender IP address into the browser’s address bar.
- Tap on Enter and on the opening of the next page, hit on get started button.
- Here, choose a network whose range to wish to extend and once you have done with this process, click next.
- Now, Belkin smart setup wizard will verify your password. At last, click next to complete the setup process.
If the setup process doesn’t work, then reset Belkin range extender.
For this, you have to hold the reset button on your device for couple of seconds. Once you see that the LED lights on Belkin device start blinking, release the button.
We hope that in this tutorial we have given all the answers to your question and solution to your queries. If there are still left, then lay them all on comment box below or onto the shoulders of our tech support team via toll-free number 1-8444-991-0441.