Taxi dispatch systemis the latest trend in the taxi business to service the customers quickly and efficiently. The days of hailing the taxi by waving hands or shouting has been completely replaced by the new taxi dispatch softwarewhich allows to book the taxi just with a tap or clicks on the mobile phone. People find it very comfortable and easy to engage a taxi via smartphones.
There are many taxi mobility software available in the market. Each software promises its own advantages and merits. Commonly, the taxi dispatch systemis based on engaging a taxi by making a call, send text, or use apps. The comfort of the customer is taken care by providing options to choose car type like a/c or non a/c etc. The taxi arrives promptly at pick-up spot with GPS based tracking on the map. Once when customer reach their destination, payment is done via credit card or paypal or cash.
This system described above is followed in all the software but only certain software gets popularity and recognition in the public. The success of any taxi dispatch softwaredepends upon the effectiveness of the admin panel to manage the business. Some of the best features supported by the successful admin panel of the taxi mobility software are discussed below.
1) User can book via multiple channels like using the app or make a call or send an SMS. The admin panel should be able to manage different types of booking efficiently.
2) The admin panel must be able to manage the companies, taxi drivers, and customers by providing them exclusive login.
3) The complete CRM activities should be managed by admin panel such that companies have a hold on the business.
4) The visibility of the software should be customized as per the role played such as manager or driver. The functions that are related to a manager should only be visible for him while driver's panel should show only the options like setting status, handle payment etc.
5) The admin panel must be able to manage data of different country, state, and city such that booking is made global or region-centric.
6) The admin panel must allow the user to set or change his password flexibly, strictly adhering to security of the software.
7) The taxi company or managers must be able to view the statistical information using the admin panel.
8) The various settings such as social networking site settings, SMTP mail settings, payment gateway settings etc must be manageable using the dashboard.
9) The information such as taxi brand, model, capacity, taxi number, amenities, and fare must be handled by the admin panel.
10) The driver details like license and booking limit must be monitored by the dashboard.
11) The customer information like address, miles, rating etc must be recorded by admin panel.
12) Total earning must be viewed in one glance to monitor progress.
13) Facility to update the information via admin panel must be possible at any point in time. Real time updates should be supported.
14) Search facility must be included based on transaction id, taxi number, customer name, driver name etc.
15) Tracking the taxi or driver must be possible using the taxi dispatch system.
16) Not the least, the taxi company must have the facility to subscribe or unsubscribe the software at any time using the admin panel.
The admin panel is the most important feature of the taxi mobility software which helps to manage the whole business. The quality of the software can be determined by the performance of the dashboard and its flexibility in managing the various back-end settings.