-Customer Service & Internal Working Performance- Incident Manager (English, Cantonese & Mandarin)
[Description] Job Scopes:
1. Be responsible for the proactive management of incidents by monitoring key components so that failures and potential failures are detected early and the resolution process can be initiated.
2. Ensure all incidents are fully logged and are date/time stamped irrespective of how they were received or identified.
3. Ensure the exact type of the call is recorded and allocate a suitable categorisation coding when logging the incident.
4. Be accountable for agreeing and allocating an appropriate incident prioritisation code upon receipt of the incident and during the logging process.
5. Carry out the initial incident diagnosis to try to discover the full symptoms of the incident, determine what has gone wrong and how to correct it.
6. Collaborate and work with a variety of support individuals, including users and vendors to ensure the necessary recovery actions are taken.
7. Check incidents are fully resolved and the users are satisfied and agree to close the related incident.
8. Work closely with the Service Desk Management Team to monitor the progress of the incident and to ensure the relevant actions have been logged to enable tracking.
- Good command in English & Chinese
- Has General Qualification in Information Technology (Diploma)
- 6 - 8 years work experience IT service management / service delivery role
- At least 4 years work experience in Technology Industry and Call Center / Service Desk environment
- Has ITIL v3 Foundation