We are looking for a Full Stack Developer on behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments. This position will be located in Merrimack, NH.Description
The Full Stack Developer should be a technical problem solver with strong development skills and the ability to work in a team environment as well as individually. You will work independently or with little guidance on small projects and partners or assist on larger initiatives. This position requires a proactive, detail oriented team player who has an understanding of how systems applications can provide solutions to business problems and objectives. You will also make design recommendations and take lead in documenting systems designs/specifications.Skills and Knowledge
- Development experience with strong working knowledge of Java required
- Experience in JAVA Batch Application development.
- Experience in front-end UI technologies (AngularJS/Angular5) is required
- Experience with developing/consuming SOAP/Restful web services is required
- Experience in Cloud technology a plus.
- Exposure to Agile development methodology is required
- Knowledge of object oriented design and analysis is required
- Knowledge Oracle DB Stored Procedure development is a plus.
- Experience building and managing applications using Eclipse, SCM, and deployment tools (git stash, Jenkins and uDeploy); and integrating the build with CI and CD processes using Jenkins as a CI platform is a plus