Department: Software Department - Product Engineering
JOB RESPONSIBILITY & FUNCTIONS:
The developer will be responsible for new design and development
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
1) Education Qualification: Required: 4-year College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2) Technical Skills :
* Strong knowledge in HTML & CSS.
* Working experience with CSS3 features like Flex, Grid.
* Experience with MongoDB is a plus.
* Ability to interpret and understand user requirements.
3) Minimum Requirements :
* Worked in a product startup or a product company
* Exposed to Agile development methodologies
* Understanding of coding standards and best practices.
* Working experience in data structures is a plus.
* 2+ years of experience with all phases of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and multitask to meet critical deliverable dates.
* Must strive for results.
* Ability to work as team player in medium to large team environments.
4) Additional Knowledge & Skills:
* Strong analysis/problem solving experience to deal with complex business problems.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to meet critical deliverable dates.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
* Must be a detail oriented, analytical and an independent thinker.
* E-Commerce experience is a plus.
* Experience working in GIT, Jira is a plus.
5) Min Experience : 2 Years
6) Soft Skill Set / Competencies:
* Average/ Strong /Excellent communication skills (listening, persuasiveness, verbal, written)