The company is a leading player in Merchant Payment space throughout the country. The company is focused on creating a product and services platform that helps local merchants widen the access, improve commerce and increase automation. The company is playing an active part in the digitization wave that is engulfing the small and local merchants across the country. It has already tied up with 150,000 merchants and is increasing its penetration massively. Its innovative Digital EMI offering has been enthusiastically accepted by the customers and has helped retail stores increase footfalls and sales. The company is on a very ambitious growth path.
Job Responsibilities :
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Support continuous improvement
Desired Profile :
- Workex: 3 to 8 years experience of Java development
Key Technical Skills :
- Must Have : JAVA, JSP, JQuery, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Springboot, SOAP and REST Webservices, Microservices, knowledge of SQL query, build tool like Ant and Maven, Very good analytical and logical skills.
- Good to have : Redis and Memcached cache management, JBOSS 7 and above, API gateway, Apache, EJB
Education : B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or a related subject
Compensation : The company believes in hiring the top class talent. The compensation will be best in class.