.This role sites inside of IR35 and so requires you to work with one of our umbrella partners*
I am currently working with a London based customer that has an opening for at least one but maybe two experienced Network Engineers to help them continue to improve their Network Infrastructure.
The role of a Network Engineer in this customer requires you to be able to deal with production environment BAU activities as well as add value to projects.
The successful Network Engineer(s) will hold a live or potentially recently expire SC Clearance and be able to demonstrate commercial experience with the below technologies.
The role is predominatly based remotely but there is a requirement to be on site 1 day a week in a Central London office.
- SC Clearance (Non SC cleared candidates will be consider if they possess the below experience)
- SME Level knowledge of Infoblox and DDI
- Excellent Understanding of CISCO Network Tools (Ideally CCNP or Equivalent)
- Hands on Knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls including VSX
- Experience with F5 LTM/DNS, Load Balancing etc
- CISCO ACI
- Software Defined Networking
- CISCO Nexus and Catalyst Switching
- CISCO ISE
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Grant Baker, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.