At Ferguson Enterprises, LLC we strive to empower our associates to deliver beyond the high expectations of our customers every day. You are now part of this Legacy of service and expertise that is unmatched in the industry. We want you to feel great about the work you do and the career opportunities ahead of you at FEI. The foundation of that is having a clear understanding of your role as described in this job overview.
We are currently seeking a WMS Configuration Analyst. As a WMS Configuration Analyst, you will ensure the efficient warehouse management system operation for our Frostproof, FL distribution center. Daily responsibilities include system configuration and supporting process improvement, tactical efforts, and critical initiatives, by monitoring, reviewing and updating the WMS system to maximize efficiency.
* Review, monitor, and support Pick Flow and picking rules to maximize picking efficiency.
* Manage the inbound product placement report.
* Review associate override reports to supervise and manage inventory placement.
* Review the location consolidation report and create work flow tasks for inventory consolidation
* Review open location report and remove non-existent locations, as needed.
* Work with warehouse managers to improve labor productivity, by designing and configuring EZ Metrics system.
* Ensure accurate product and location setup in HighJump by verifying Class ID, zone ID, and group ID issues, such as items setup without a putaway class assigned.
* Maintain accurate hazmat product setup to ensure correct hazmat shipping process.
* Reconfigure warehouses and layout in WMS system and build new locations and location labels, as needed.
* Set up volumetric functionality at warehouses and ensure product dimensions are added to the system, along with location dimensions to aid putaway efficiency.
* Write reports via 'Toad' using SQL language.
* Support general hardware maintenance, including radio frequency guns, printer configurations, ect.
* Work as part of a national team meeting shared goals
* Participate in monthly national meetings to align strategic company objectives such as updates, new software rollouts, new metrics software, etc.
* Train end users on system changes and updates.
* Conduct site-visits and partner with end-users, act as domain expert for WMS system.
* Assist in troubleshooting and resolving end-user system related issues.
* 3+ years experience configuring and managing warehouse management systems, required
* Prior experience with HighJump, strongly preferred
* Prior experience writing code using SQL language, required
* Prior experience with Toad, preferred
* Strong proficiency with computer and software programs, including all Microsoft Applications, required
* Intermediate to advance proficiency with MS Excel, including pivot tables, macros and v-lookups, required
* Ability to use data analytics tools such as Power BI, required
* Prior experience with EZ Metrics, preferred
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and including troubleshooting system problems and submit corrections
* Solid communication skills and ability to lead training sessions, both remote and in-person
* Project management skills
* Travel will be required, but mainly within the Upper Midwest
* Bachelors degree in supply chain, IT, or related field of study, preferred
Ferguson provides meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
* The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information