The quant group interacts directly with the research team, the portfolio managers, and the traders to analyze data, build models, generate signals for alpha, and auto-trade the orders generated. The quant group also captures business requirements and maps existing knowledge into the quantitative framework, translating them into technological solutions and integrating these solutions into the production environment. The workload runs the gamut of Front End UI development, data analysis and modeling.
- 5+ years of experience as a quantitative developer or financial-services technologist in a fixed-income context
- Fluent in Open Source technology and capable of full-stack development
- A 'UNIX thinker' is a must
Fluency in 'Modern C++' (ie >= C+)
- Fluency in at least one of: Python or R
Fluent in ANSI SQL and capable of working with several database management systems
- Ability to 'wrangle' both structured and unstructured data