MyPage is a personalized page based on your interests.The page is customized to help you to find content that matters you the most.


I'm not curious

We are the most complete, globally available platform for IT Career Planning and Coaching.

If you want your IT, Analytics and Data Science hiring requirements to be seen by our worldwide community of professionals, post your job descriptions for free.

My Saved Jobs
    Technology Jobs for Ticket
  • Desktop Support Technician, Financial Services

    Desktop Support Analyst L1 & L2Canary Wharf, London35k, benefits and bonusSkills; Desktop Support, Windows, Apple MAC, Senior Desktop Support Analyst required by leading financial services organisation based in Canary Wharf. This is a hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to be involved ...

  • Application Support Analyst

    Application Support Analysts (2) are required by this specialist professional services business focused on improving their existing industry-leading, consumer-facing product suite. Reporting to the Senior Application Manager you will be responsible for providing support on a wide variety of applicat...

  • PMO Bill of Materials Specialist

    Description Job Description: Adhering to process and procedural directives, candidates will deliver high quality support to individuals and technical teams in order to facilitate the timely resolution of assignments and meet Service Level Agreements. Contributing to continuous service and quality i...

  • Business Analyst

    Job Title: Business Analyst Location: Remote/Leeds 2-3 x a weekSalary/Rate: 485 Daily Rate (Inside IR35)Start Date: 27/09/2021Job Type: ContractWe have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Business Analyst ...

  • IT Network Engineer (Cisco/Nexus/Palo Alto)

    IT Network Engineer (Cisco/Nexus/Palo Alto)PLEASE NOTE: This is an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC). The successful candidate will be responsible for both 3rd line operational support of my clients network infrastructure as well as providing implementation support for any new systems. Resp...

  • Remote - Systems Engineer

    Insight Global is looking for a Systems Engineer to join a team in Texas - remotely. They Engineer will be responsible for understanding how the internal software interacts with client system. The day to day consists of installing product on customer systems, ad hoc work, user administration work wi...

  • Senior Security Engineer

    Insight Global is seeking a Sr. SecurityEngineer for a Full time opportunity with an Investment Management company in the New York, New York area. This person will be joining a small IT team, and will focus about 80% of their time on technology driven projects. The remaining 20% will be day-to-day s...

  • Help Desk Technician - Immediate Need

    An Insight Global customer is looking for a Managed Services Technician to start immediately. This individual provides support to customers by monitoring customer server workloads, network devices, backups and playbooks. This person also analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves, or escalates, issues in a r...

  • Storage/Backup Engineer

    Our client is seeking a Storage & Backup Platforms Engineer to sit on site in Richardson, TX or Memphis, TN. This individual is responsible for all activities related to managing the enterprise SAN/Storage/Backup Architecture. This is achieved by implementing and maintaining storage frames, SAN Swit...

  • Lead Infrastructure Architect

    Insight Global is seeking a Lead Infrastructure Architect to sit onsite for a large client here in Cleveland, OH. This person is being brought on because the IT department is expanding and they need someone to be able to lead infrastructure projects, design projects as well as implement them. This p...

 
Awards & Accolades for MyTechLogy
Winner of
REDHERRING
Top 100 Asia
Finalist at SiTF Awards 2014 under the category Best Social & Community Product
Finalist at HR Vendor of the Year 2015 Awards under the category Best Learning Management System
Finalist at HR Vendor of the Year 2015 Awards under the category Best Talent Management Software
Hidden Image Url