MyPage is a personalized page based on your interests.The page is customized to help you to find content that matters you the most.


I'm not curious

We are the most complete, globally available platform for IT Career Planning and Coaching.

If you want your IT, Analytics and Data Science hiring requirements to be seen by our worldwide community of professionals, post your job descriptions for free.

My Saved Jobs
    Technology Jobs for Visual Basic (VB)
  • Visual Basic 6 Developer- 154323

      Vaco is assisting our client in their search for a Visual Basic 6to join their team located on the west side of Indianapolis. This person is responsible for building and maintaining internal applications. The role will include 75% of time developing and the other 25% of the time will be sp...

  • VB.NET Developer

    VB.NET Developer 40K - 50K pension and other benefits Experienced VB.NET Developer required for a very successful enterprise to join a small team developing in house built systems for this international business. The role will cover all stages of the development life cycle, from requirements gathe...

  • Huge Hiring for .Net Production Support in Leading MNC

    We are hiring for .Net production support profile for leading MNC @ Hyd..NET Support Job ProfileDot Net Tech Stack- Should be proficient either in using VB.NET or C# or MVC, or even better both languages.SN Required Information Details1 Desired Experience Range** 3+ Years2 Location of Requirement -...

  • Security Delivery Specialist (conversion)

    Job Responsibilities- Internal User ID management (creation/deletion/modification/trouble shooting..etc) on different platforms (Unix/Linux/AIX/Mainframe/AS400/Windows Servers)- Weekly and monthly report making- Follow up and escalate issues and problemsRequired Technical and Professional ExpertiseJ...

  • LIMS Developer

    LIMS Developer500 - 525 per day 12 month initial contract*LIMS Developer (LabWare) required by leading Pharmaceutical firm based in Ipswich*A global Pharmaceutical firm, based in Ipswich, currently require a LIMS Developer to own and be accountable for all Template development within LIMS for the co...

  • Asset Administrator

    Asset Administrator Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 18-Jan-2019 EA Licence No: 14C6941 | EA Personal Registration No: R1436393 Save Job Report Job Nature: Permanent Position Level: Experienced Job Category: IT-Administratio...

  • Senior & Mid Level Developers

    ITS was established in 1992, predominantly specialising in tailored EPoS solutions for the convenience retail market. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior or Mid Level Developers to join our team of circa 35 at our modern new offices in Huddersfield, close to the M62.O...

  • Dot Net Developer || Asp.net Developer Loc-noida

    Proven experience as a .NET Developer * Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)) * Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/ Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A. In...

  • IT Engineer (Firmware / Entry Level)

    IT Engineer (Firmware / Entry Level) Corestaff Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 18-Jan-2019 EA Licence No: 18C9027 | EA Personal Registration No: R1217701 Save Job Report Job Nature: Permanent Position Level: Entry Level, Experienced Job Category: IT-Har...

Please login to view more jobs
 
Awards & Accolades for MyTechLogy
Winner of
REDHERRING
Top 100 Asia
Finalist at SiTF Awards 2014 under the category Best Social & Community Product
Finalist at HR Vendor of the Year 2015 Awards under the category Best Learning Management System
Finalist at HR Vendor of the Year 2015 Awards under the category Best Talent Management Software
Hidden Image Url