MyPage is a personalized page based on your interests.The page is customized to help you to find content that matters you the most.


I'm not curious
Largest dedicated platform of global Information Technology (IT) job search and career opportunities for IT professionals.If you are hiring IT professionals, post IT & Technology Job Descriptions for free. IT jobs can be viewed anytime from anywhere using mobile devices.
Thank you. Your job is saved. You can edit the details at any time via "My Page".
    Technology Jobs for N_Port ID virtualization (NPIV)
  • Technical Specialist - AIX and Unix

    Confidential - jora

    The Midrange team is looking for a Technical Specialist on AIX to provide technical assistance and expertise to support the development, implementation, support and administration of technology solutions across our various operational platforms with superior skills across our core Unix and AIX vari...

  • AIX Systems Administrator

    Confidential - jora

    AIX focus! Great hourly rates on offer! Melbourne! 3 month initial contract! Our client is a global ICT services and solutions company who are specialists in servicing the private and public sectors. A requirement has arisen for an experienced and professional AIX Systems Administrator for a 3...

  • UNIX System Administrator II

    Confidential - Dice

    Our client is currently seeking a UNIX System Administrator IIROLE : Unix/Linux System AdministratorLOCATION : Federal Way WADURATION : 06+ Months . . . ! They need someone who has SOLID Linux Experience. Really needs an Administrator type with strong skills to manage AIX/LINUX systems. College degr...

  • Senior System Engineer (6 - 11 yrs)

    Confidential - timesjobs

    Minimum 6 +years overall experience in storage administration. Candidates should have prior extensive experience working in a large SAN, NAS and backup production support mission critical environment.6 +years experience with deploying and managing high end and midrange storage platforms like Hitachi...

  • Cast Iron Developer

    Confidential - computerwork

    Support AIX 5.3 to 7.1 - 30% of Total Work EffortPerformance of VIO's, NPIV - 10% of Total Work EffortCreate LPARS - 10% of Total Work EffortLeadership Skills - 20% of Total Work EffortPerl, Korn shell, Java, Cobol - 20% of Total Work EffortSkill Set:AIX 5.3-7.1 Expert level Required - 10+ Years of ...

  • Sr.storage Administrator(contract to Hire)

    Confidential - naukri

    Job Description Send me Jobs like this BS/Btech/MCA degree (or equivalent) and minimum 9-12 years overall experience in storage administration. Candidates should have prior extensive experience working in a large SAN, NAS and backup production support & mission critical environment. 9-15 ...

  • AIX Administrator

    Confidential - naukri

    Job Description Send me Jobs like this Technical/Behavioral Competencies Must-Have Knowledge of IBM Virtualization, NIM, HACMP SAN Boot and NPIV knowledge is must. Data center environment. Strong experience with system management tools, logical file systems, and client/server en...

  • Cast Iron Developer

    Confidential - computerwork

    Support AIX 5.3 to 7.1 - 30% of Total Work EffortPerformance of VIO's, NPIV - 10% of Total Work EffortCreate LPARS - 10% of Total Work EffortLeadership Skills - 20% of Total Work EffortPerl, Korn shell, Java, Cobol - 20% of Total Work EffortSkill Set:AIX 5.3-7.1 Expert level Required - 10+ Years of ...

  • AIX Administrator

    Confidential - wisdomjobs

    Job Description Technical/Behavioral Competencies Must-Have Knowledge of IBM Virtualization, NIM, HACMP SAN Boot and NPIV knowledge is must. Data center environment. Strong experience with system management tools, logical file systems, and client/server environments. Experience in new s...

Awards & Accolades for MyTechLogy
Winner of
REDHERRING
Top 100 Asia
Finalist at SiTF Awards 2014 under the category Best Social & Community Product
Finalist at HR Vendor of the Year 2015 Awards under the category Best Learning Management System
Finalist at HR Vendor of the Year 2015 Awards under the category Best Talent Management Software
Hidden Image Url

Back to Top