Today's success mantra is adaption. If you have the ability and willingness to adapt you can succeed in any field. Same applies to business. Business firms adopted technology and turned online. Then they adopted different ways to stand among their competitors. Now, its time to adopt new source of communication. Live chat is trendy and easily adaptable tool. Now, the question is most of the online business and websites are third party based, so how will we adopt Live chat with our existing third party applications and how will it work. Moreover, the main point is whether it is beneficiary.
WHY TO COMBINE LIVE CHAT WITH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS
Third party applications have upgraded the level of online business. From publishing to conten
t modification, from SEO to website designing, they have covered everything. The combination of third party application and Live chat creates a powerful online business. Here are four main reasons to combine third party applications with Live chat:
- To enhance customer service
- To Increase interaction level through meaningful real time communication
- To overcome the deficiencies of third party application.
- To stand out among competitors.
HOW THIS COMBO WORKS?
There are plugin provided by the Chat application provider for third party applications like a plugin for Prestashop to embed the Live chat button on Prestashop based website. The live chat software provider will also avail the steps to integrate the chat button on your third party based site. For example: You have a Wordpress based site, then the steps would be like:
- Upload the downloaded Wordpress plugin to your Dashboard under Add new and Activate it.
- Configure the plugin in Settings section by pasting the required chat code here.
- Update and check the blinking chat button on your website.
WHICH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS ARE SUPPORTED BY LIVE CHAT PROVIDERS?
There are four main types of third party application which are supported by the Live chat softwares:
- CMS based websites like Joomla, Wordpess, Drupal, etc
- CRM based websites like Zendesk and Salesforce, etc
- eCommerce based websites like Zencart, Shopify, eBaystore, etc
- Blog based websites like Blogger
MAJOR BENEFITS OF ADDING LIVE CHAT TO THIRD PARTY APPLICATION
Though every third party application is amazing in itself, but there is no harm in adding something extra with benefits. Four major benefits of Live chat Addon to third party application are mentioned below:
- Footprints tracker: Customer's taste and preferences can be traced through their footprints. Most of the third party application do not provide such tracker.
- Security and Reliability: Keep the hackers away from your site. Competitors can hire hackers to have the insight of your business. During organizing your website you almost forget the security point, to keep your customers and website safe. Organization is possible through third party application and get security from Live chat application.
- Multiple Chats: Third party applications brings prospectives clients to your site, but what next. So engage them through live chat and handle more than one client at a time and increase your customer support efficiency.
- Customization: The little blinking Live chat widget increases the overall visibility level of your site and grabs the attention of your customer.
This review is listed under Development & Implementations Community