Windows Partition Recovery Software is fascinating due to superb performance and result oriented. And successfully recovers all files or information which is deleted or corrupted by many causes such as directly or improper shutdown, formatting or reformatting, data deleted by Shift + Del keys and more.
This Windows Recovery Software provides many features like: Specially recovers data from NTFS (New Technology File System) and FAT (File Allocation Table) partitions. It works on advanced algorithm programming. It recovers all type of data or files from Windows OS like MS Word, Spreadsheet, audio-video, PPT and PDF files etc. It gives positive feedback it means result oriented software. All files gets comfortably recovered and restored at a user desired location.
Pros and Cons of Windows Data Recovery Software
- Efficient and reliable recovery software for windows partitions.
- Fully automatic and made by advanced algorithm.
- Free availability of trial version and animated video as well.
- This software is works on GFETCH (Guided File Excavation Technique) Technique.
- It takes much more time for larger files.
- It recovers only files or data, not overcome the risk of any technical glitches, viruses and Trojans.
It supports tree-structure format for recovery of data. In which software works on top to bottom approach, it means top means root of tree and bottom means leaves of the tree It supports all versions of Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista etc. It also supports all partition that is FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file systems.
Currently, I am using this NTFS Partition Recovery Software and completely satisfied. Because working of this tool is excellent. If anyone is tolerating issues like corruption of files partition systems, reformatting and more. Don't wait! You can also try this software at once. And thanks to Recover Data for saving my precious data and information.