This course provides you a step-by-step guide on how to integrate Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Git, JUnit Categories, Apache SureFIre Report together, to build an enterprise-level WebUI automation test framework, based on my 10+ years of QA experience.
Learn and master how to build automation framework with real project examples!
- Manage dependencies using Maven
- Manage code with Git
- Refactor with Page Object
- Categorize tests according to priority
- Generate easy-to-read test report
Content and Overview
I designed this course from an email related Web UI automation project.
Starting from business requirements requested by QA Manager, I show you how to design the test framework and integrate state-of-the-art tools together to achieve the business requirements. I will walk you through the setup of these tools step by step.
Then as a QA Engineer, I will first manual test the test scenarios and write down the test steps. I will work with you together to turn these manual test steps into automated steps. Along the way, you will encounter challenges and solve them.
In order to make the test framework easy to maintain and expansible, you will refactor the codes with Page Object design pattern. You will find how to re-use the codes professionally and effectively.
Finally, you will assemble the missing components, such as Test Category and Test report, by utilizing popular open source tools.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to design and build up test framework from scratch
- Know how to use the essential tools used by professional QA Engineer
- Over 30 lectures and 4 hours of content
- Source Code in this course
- Lectures and Source Code continuously updated