Actually, you don't need to use or create the stylesheet anymore! or no need of JS libraries anymore too. Bootstrap will handle all these things easily by some of it's classes.
It has built-in carousel plugin, tooltip, popover and by using single classes, you can use all these JS objects from Bootstrap.
Why you Should Take this Course?
You may be a developer who is quite knowledgeable in CSS and you can get a decent job, but you can increase your chances of getting a better one when you understand and learn how to work with Bootstrap.
By using Bootstrap, your work doesn’t have to remain average. You can add class to your items and develop more responsive layouts. Moreover, you will find that Bootstrap is easier to work with than regular CSS. Not only will you have what it takes to be the best front-end developer; you will also have the edge that will spell the difference in your programming career.
We’ve created a complete course on Bootstrap which will teach you step by step about this framework. In this course, you’ll also learn many live projects.
>> In this course we will cover:
- Downloading and installing jQuery and bootstrap
- Bootstrap Grid System
- Bootstrap Text Styles and Glyph icons
- Bootstrap Header and Navigation
- Bootstrap form elements
- Bootstrap Modals & Panels
- Different Bootstrap elements and classes
>> Once you are done with this course, you will be able to:
- Fully understand Bootstrap's Grid System, Bootstrap Tools and Concepts
- Create a blog with latest design using bootstrap
- Complete a photo Gallery using bootstrap
- as well as inventory application
- This course is All about Designing and theme creation. with 3 mega themes, you can learn much more about Bootstrap practically then you think.
- You'll be learning Bootstrap's Grid System, Bootstrap Basic Tools and Concept, Even you can customize Bootstrap in your own way by Taking this course.
- You can apply Bootstrap on your created website. You just need to apply Bootstrap classes to any of your project and Bootstrap is ON.
- Why This course! Because it's covering a complete dashboard theme application with multiple form making techniques, a Photo Gallery Application and the Blog.
is where Bootstrap comes in at an advantage:
1. It is not complicated.
2. It has a terrific grid system.
With 12-column grids, components and layouts, you can use Bootstrap for fixed or fluid grid requirements. You can also utilize Offsetting, Nesting or Hiding content using the handy features. It would be easy to customize your program for desktop and mobile platforms.
You will also enjoy the base styling that it offers for your HTML style elements (code, buttons, icons, images, tables, and forms) and easy customization of other components (drop downs, alerts, navigation bars, progress bars, labels and button groups).
3. Bootstrap provides good documentation.
With all the available demos and examples, even a newbie can enjoy using and documenting with Bootstrap.
>> You are IT!
By completing this course, you will find yourself at a first-rate level of proficiency in developing web projects. Even if you are already enjoying your existing CSS custom library, you will benefit from the Bootstrap framework.
You don’t have to be just one of those front-end programmers – you can be the head of the pack. It is never too late to learn Bootstrap programming and be more proficient in your field.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Don’t Wait! Enroll in a Bootstrap Course Today! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*