The goal of this course is to teach anyone how to build an iOS10 App from the ground up. The course is very project-based and specially designed for beginners with no programming experience with iOS and Swift. And, if you have some coding experience, this course will take you from coding hobbyist to an intermediate level, ready to launch a new tech career.
You will first learn the fundamentals of the Swift language by examples:
- Variables & Constants
- Control Flow
- Data Types
- Object, Classes & Struct
You will learn the basics of iOS programming with playground demos and challenges. This will give you the solid foundation to start building iPhone Apps.
Why take this iOS course ?
This course will set you on your way to becoming a great iOS Developer, where you’ll establish a basic understanding of the iOS ecosystem.
What you will learn:
- Working with Classes & Objects
- Creating multi-view Applications with Storyboard Segues
- Using TableView, Navigation Bars & Toolbars
- Adding Interaction & Gestures
- Persisting Data
- Networking to embed Web Content into you app
- Showing user's location & address on a map with MapKitView & Geolocation
- Learning iOS Animation with a Beginners guide to add edge to your app
- Capstone Project = Twitter Clone
- twitter login SDK
- cloud-based backend service Firebase (3.0)
Prerequisites & Requirements:
You will need access to a Mac computer running OS X 10.10 or later
No prior programming experience is required. The course has been specially designed for beginners. The first chapters will walk you through the download and install process of the XCode 8 Application (to build iPhone Apps). Plus, one complete chapter is dedicated to getting you up and running with the Apple modern Language: Swift 3.0
By the end of the course:
- You’ll have a working knowledge of Swift, Apple’s custom programming language created exclusively for the mobile developer
- You will know how to write interactive programmes with one of the most-wanted job skill
- You will know how to prototype your iPhone App idea
Tech is Hot Right Now! - Don't wait to enrol:
- Swift is Apple's recent and modern language. It has recently become open-source
- App developer is one of the hottest jobs in 2016
- The job landscape is very promising for iOS software development. And, job opportunities for Application developers will continue to grow.
Thanks for joining!
Sandy, Web & iOS developer