Hibernate is one of the most popular framework for enterprise applications implemented in Java. Big companies like Amazon, Netflix, Google etc use Hibernate based architecture. This course is designed to help you achieve your goals in Hibernate field. Software Engineers with Hibernate knowledge may get more salary than others with similar qualifications without Hibernate knowledge.
In this course, you will learn how to handle interview questions on Hibernate framework in Software Design and Development. I will explain you the important concepts of Hibernate architecture.
You will also learn the benefits and use cases of Hibernate in this course.
What is the biggest benefit of this course to me?
Finally, the biggest benefit of this course is that you will be able to demand higher salary in your next job interview.
It is good to learn Hibernate for theoretical benefits. But if you do not know how to handle interview questions on Hibernate, you can not convert your Hibernate knowledge into higher salary.
What are the topics covered in this course?
We cover a wide range of topics in this course. We have questions on Hibernate best practices, Security. tricky questions etc.
How will this course help me?
By attending this course, you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Hibernate interview questions. We have already compiled the list of the most popular and the latest Hibernate Interview questions.
Are there answers in this course?
Yes, in this course each question is followed by an answer. So you can save time in interview preparation.
What is the best way of viewing this course?
You have to just watch the course from beginning to end. Once you go through all the videos, try to answer the questions in your own words. Also mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions. After going through this course 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face a technical interview in Hibernate framework.
What is the level of questions in this course?
This course contains questions that are good for a Fresher to an Architect level. The difficulty level of question varies in the course from a Fresher to an Experienced professional.
What happens if Hibernate technology changes in future?
From time to time, we keep adding more questions to this course. Our aim is to keep you always updated with the latest interview questions on Hibernate.
What are the sample questions covered in this course?
Sample questions covered in this course are as follows:
- What is Hibernate framework?
- What is an Object Relational Mapping (ORM)?
- What is the purpose of Configuration Interface in Hibernate?
- What is Object Relational Impedance Mismatch?
- What are the main problems of Object Relational Impedance Mismatch?
- What are the key characteristics of Hibernate?
- Can you tell us about the core interfaces of Hibernate framework?
- How will you map the columns of a DB table to the properties of a Java class in Hibernate?
- Does Hibernate make it mandatory for a mapping file to have .hbm.xml extension?
- What are the steps for creating a SessionFactory in Hibernate?
- Why do we use POJO in Hibernate?
- What is Hibernate Query Language (HQL)?
- How will you call a stored procedure in Hibernate?
- What is Criteria API in Hibernate?
- Why do we use HibernateTemplate?
- How can you see SQL code generated by Hibernate on console?
- What are the different types of collections supported by Hibernate?
- What is the difference between session.save() and session.saveOrUpdate() methods in Hibernate?
- What are the advantages of Hibernate framework over JDBC?
- How can we get statistics of a SessionFactory in Hibernate?
- What is the Transient state of an object in Hibernate?
- What is the Detached state of an object in Hibernate?
- What is the use of Dirty Checking in Hibernate?
- What is the purpose of Callback interface in Hibernate?
- What are the different ORM levels in Hibernate?
- What are the different ways to configure a Hibernate application?
- What is Query Cache in Hibernate?
- What are the different types of Association mappings supported by Hibernate?
- What are the different types of Unidirectional Association mappings in Hibernate?
- What is Unit of Work design pattern?
- In Hibernate, how can an object go in Detached state?
- How will you order the results returned by a Criteria in Hibernate?
- How does Example criterion work in Hibernate?
- How does Transaction management work in Hibernate?
- How can we mark an entity/collection as immutable in Hibernate?
- What are the different options to retrieve an object from database in Hibernate?
- How can we auto-generate primary key in Hibernate?
- How will you re-attach an object in Detached state in Hibernate?
- What is the first level of cache in Hibernate?
- What are the different second level caches available in Hibernate?
- Which is the default transaction factory in Hibernate?
- What are the options to disable second level cache in Hibernate?
- What are the different fetching strategies in Hibernate?
- What is the difference between Immediate fetching and Lazy collection fetching?
- What is ‘Extra lazy fetching’ in Hibernate?
- How can we check is a collection is initialized or not under Lazy Initialization strategy?
- What are the different strategies for cache mapping in Hibernate?
- What is the difference between a Set and a Bag in Hibernate?
- How can we monitor the performance of Hibernate in an application?
- How can we check if an Object is in Persistent, Detached or Transient state in Hibernate?
- What is ‘the inverse side of association’ in a mapping?
- What is ORM metadata?
- What is the difference between load() and get() method in Hibernate?
- When should we use get() method or load() method in Hibernate?
- What is a derived property in Hibernate?
- How can we use Named Query in Hibernate?
- What are the two locking strategies in Hibernate?
- What is the use of version number in Hibernate?
- What is the use of session.lock() method in Hibernate?
- What inheritance mapping strategies are supported by Hibernate?