Top 4 Reasons to take this course:
1) You can learn SQL Server 2017 Machine Learning Services, Microsoft R Open, Python, as well as Statistical Data Science from scratch as well as ask questions directly to a Published Author, Microsoft MVP, and a Senior Technology Architect with more than 14 years of experience who actively practices Business Intelligence, Data Mining, Analytics and Machine Learning in real-world client projects internationally.
2) In a single course, without any prior query development experience - You can learn two programming languages - R and Python and learn how to use it with T-SQL and SQL Server 2017. Also you get to compare the functional equivalent of both languages with reference manuals available in this course.
3) More than 70+ R and Python programming examples are explained in the course using SSMS and Visual Studio 2017 Data Science Applications. These examples range from basics to advanced complex visualizations.
4) Downloadable Course Content:
- SQL Server Machine Learning Services Reference Guides, Comparison Manuals, CheatSheets
- Code examples discussed throughout the course
- Link to a Free EBook.
Machine Learning Basics with SQL Server 2017, R and Python is a course in which a student having no experience / awareness of Machine Learning / R / Python / SQL Server 2017 Machine Learning Services would be trained step by step to a level where the student is confident to independently work independently with each of them.
Course includes practical hands-on queries with explanation and analysis, and theoretical coverage of key concepts. This is a fast track course to learn practical query development on 2 programming languages i.e. R and Python with T-SQL in the scope of SQL Server, using the latest version of SQL Server - 2017. No prior experience of working with R / Python is required. Even installation of SQL Server 2017 Machine Learning Services, R, Python, and Visual Studio 2017 Data Science Applications is covered in the course.
PS: This course does not teach development of machine learning models and/or algorithms. This course teaches fundamental theory and data science using R and Python in SQL Server Machine Learning Services so that a student can pursue Machine Learning confidently and comfortably.