In this course I teach you my experience in the development of real web applications that join several technologies to obtain the best result. The main goal of this course is you will understand what is aÂ FullStack programmer
Let's start by understanding what a Â Full StackÂ programmer is.
To be a Â FullStackÂ programmer you must have knowledge in areas such as:
- Development of graphical interfaces that adapt to different devices.
- Develop in frontend technologies.
- You must know at least one backend programming language.
- Know about database construction.
- Have control over version control of your source code.
- Know how to use frameworks, libraries and plugins in both the frontend and the backend.
Is it possible to have it all in one course? The answer is YES!, because in the way that I have structured the course will lead you through a series of examples and activities that will show you enough knowledge in each of these aspects.
I show in this course the experience lived in the development of real Web applications that put together several technologies to obtain the best result.
When you finish this course you will have:
- A responsive Web project that you can continue to use in all your work.
- A fully functional and virtualized Linux test server for you to live the experience of managing your projects as if you were on a real server.
- You will use a popular programming language like PHP with the framework Symfony, one of the most successful frameworks that this programming language has.
- You will learn how to use tools for managing and building databases.
- You will learn how to install tools for managing Web components such as Bower and Composer.
- You will understand how to work very well with all these technologies.
And last but not least, you'll learn how to install and use a source code editor as powerful as Atom.
If you want to see what this course can offer you, watch the free sample videos.